Awoo.

Character costume redesigns

Milo

I think Sonic needs a nice redesign. I mean, obviously there is something way wrong with his modern look, so they should make his legs longer, stomach skinnier, spines longer, and change his eye color again just to piss off the people who give a shit

• Thumbs Up 4

I assume you're less versed with the 'perky goth' stereotype, then.

Don't know what that is....

I think Sonic needs a nice redesign. I mean, obviously there is something way wrong with his modern look, so they should make his legs longer, stomach skinnier, spines longer, and change his eye color again just to piss off the people who give a shit

I think rabid diehard fanboys would try to find and crucify you if that happened. XD

Edited by Ananze
  • Thumbs Up 1

espio_redesign_by_smsskullleader-d390gw0.jpg

Hey, look what I found back in the forums....

Yep, Ol' Skull Leader's favorite Ninja.

His redesign, if you ask me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think just about everyone's seen the "modern" design I've given to Sonia at this point, and aside from that, I think Super Knuckles could use a definitive modern look. I kinda see a combination of Heroes, ASR's Emerald Power, and the classic design:

The floating dreadlocks of heroes, the thin particle like aura of the classic design, and the green color of the Emerald Power aura. Plus Emerald green eyes, just cause.

Amy definately needs to change her clothes; always disliked how they stuck with the Sonic Adventure dress for so damn long.

*Espio picture*

Hey, look what I found back in the forums....

Yep, Ol' Skull Leader's favorite Ninja.

His redesign, if you ask me.

Cool as that pic may be, it's far too over detailed. He clashes with himself. All those extra parts on his boots and gloves, and those weapons with the tiny chains... it's too much when the rest of him is made up of large, simple shapes. The this case for all Sonic characters- their clothing/accessories have to be kept simple so long as you don't change everything else about their design. This one example is certainly far from being the worst offender though. FAAAAAAAAAAAAR from it indeed.

• Thumbs Up 1

postmodernsonic-adecc7ce63.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Retro had a similar topic to this a while ago, and some of the results were very interesting. Here's a collection of many of the redesigns posted:

phonm.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, I think Chad's is the best one (not counting official artwork).

There's also the Sonic Rush Adventure design, which is somewhat of a mix between Classic and Modern too.

Yeah, I think Chad's is the best one (not counting official artwork).

There's also the Sonic Rush Adventure design, which is somewhat of a mix between Classic and Modern too.

I like Chad's and Adamis's redesigns. Nice combination of old and new.

Edited by Ananze

Honestly, all Amy needs is pants. That's all. She can keep her dress, but she should really wear pants. She doesn't look like a cute 12-years old like she did in Sonic Adventure or Sonic Battle, she looks and acts more mature now. Pants, that's all.

Seems a bit too light.

I don't like the haircut, too.

Edited by Ishtar

I noticed people have been saying that a lot. I would prefer a skirt on her, but maybe it's just because I prefer skirts myself. laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind if not for Sonic Team's constant need for pantie shots.

I'll be honest here, I prefer Amy's classic design. I dunno why...I just like it more.

But if I had to choose a re-design, it would probably be this. Even though it's a little overdone, and her eyes are WAY too stretched out. ___Amy_Rose___Love_PUNCH_by_crystalmew.jpg

She needs a bit more white and pink in her wardrobe I think. :0