Awoo.

96 million bucks. seriously?

Remynaka

95 million dollars? She must be having a ball...

Yeah, that wasn't very good...

Phh, this is never gonna stick. It's going to go straight to appeal where the judges will reduce it to a much more sensible amount. It happens all the time.

No matter how...WTF the incident was, she didn't deserve a lawsuit of $96 million from it. There are people out there who have faced far worse and only received pittance in compensation.

That said, as a more skittish type, I wouldn't have stood for it either even after reporting him to a higher authority. No, I wouldn't sue him, I'd just see to it that he'd be forced to explain the situation to his wife after also explaining why he'll need a dildo to be able to do the horizontal tango with her.

But honestly, who hits someone with their cock? :mellow:

Its hardly the most blunt object is it? Next people will be throwing shoes. :rolleyes:

The action of hitting someone with your own cock sounds like it hurt yourself more then the other person... unless you attach knives or a flamethrower to your penis.

He held her down and jerked off on her?

WTF

That's pretty fucking gross.

Uhg.

• Thumbs Up 2

unless you attach knives or a flamethrower to your penis.

Can't unsee.

FUCKING EDWARD.

This topic has so many possibilities for bad jokes.

Can't unsee.

FUCKING EDWARD.

This topic has so many possibilities for bad jokes.

What, you never watch Kenny Vs Spenny brah?

Wow... I... just wow... I'm speechless. Ninety six million fucking dollars!? The hell!? My brain is hurting now. I can't even think of a joke.

I'm glad that the manager got sacked.

EDIT - wait, just saw Sean's post. :|

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

This kind of violation is pretty goddamn degrading. She's lucky she didn't get "properly" raped but frankly masturbing over someone could be considered consensual sex if done between two consenting people so I'd consider this happening non-consensually as being the same as rape (sex is sex at the end of the day) and say she still deserves the money. No-one has the right to do that to someone.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think he deserves it to. That kind of treatment to anyone is degrading and about the same as rape. If someone did that to someone I know, man or woman, it would bring out the very worst in me.

A person was violated. No matter how silly it might sound it's not right and she deserves compensation, maybe not 96 million but it'll go to appeal and she'll get a sensible amount. Good. This guy's attitude was vile. This sort of act can leave people feeling hurt and traumatised for a long time.

Edited by Mollfie
  • Thumbs Up 2

This kind of violation is pretty goddamn degrading. She's lucky she didn't get "properly" raped but frankly masturbing over someone could be considered consensual sex if done between two consenting people so frankly I'd consider this happening non-consensually as being the same as rape (sex is sex at the end of the day) and say she still deserves the money. No-one has the right to do that to someone.

That's why I don't get why everyone is freaking out over the dollar amount. I'm surprised that he isn't being tried criminally for this, so the fact that the company lost a huge civil suit doesn't surprise me in the least based on what the article says happened. So, again, I say this:

Not really understanding the problem here...

So, again, I say this:

Well, maybe his penis was really smelly and made her vomit uncontrollably, or he poked her in the eye with his penis and noticeably screwed her vision for a few months?

If its about the money, then I guess people are complaining about the overly gross amount shes receiving, especially since it's really not the greatest crime the man could have committed. He could have done a lot worse, although he did degrade the poor women quite a bit.

That's why I don't get why everyone is freaking out over the dollar amount. I'm surprised that he isn't being tried criminally for this, so the fact that the company lost a huge civil suit doesn't surprise me in the least based on what the article says happened. So, again, I say this:

Mainly because there are cases in which the victim with though much worst and didn't get a quarter of what this person got. It just looks silly on paper no matter how you slice it. Yes that's horrible and the guy needs to be in jail as that's pretty much rape. But 95 million bucks, that's ALOT of money. I think it'll get lowered tho, cause doesn't the lawyer take a percent of the money won or something like that?

He could have done a lot worse, although he did degrade the poor women quite a bit.

That is a MASSIVE understatement. Just REALLY think about how it would feel to be pinned down, have your top pulled up and then be masturbated onto. How fucking scary would that be.

While I get that the issue here is that worse cases have paid less in the past, frankly the way I see it is this is the kind of retribution sexual violation should have. The PAST cases were the unjust ones, not this one.

Edited by JezMM

If its about the money, then I guess people are complaining about the overly gross amount shes receiving, especially since it's really not the greatest crime the man could have committed. He could have done a lot worse, although he did degrade the poor women quite a bit.

But she was never going to get that. It is incredibly rare for large gross sums to be awarded without a judge's backing on appeal.

And its not the fact that its degrading that made the woman get so much money. Its the fact that the guy more or less raped her (I say more or less because in many places what he is alleged to have done would count as full blown rape), and the company basically did nothing about it, that got her so much money.

Mainly because there are cases in which the victim with though much worst and didn't get a quarter of what this person got. It just looks silly on paper no matter how you slice it.

That's not her fault.

Yes that's horrible and the guy needs to be in jail as that's pretty much rape. But 95 million bucks, that's ALOT of money. I think it'll get lowered tho, cause doesn't the lawyer take a percent of the money won or something like that?

The lawyers will get half. But they will get half of probably 30 millions or so on appeal rather than half of 95 million.

Edited by Tornado