Awoo.
  • Miles "Tails" Prower

Created: by Indigo Rush
     Edited: by Cyb3rkn1ght

Stats

First Appearance:

Tails, known also as Miles Prower, is a young fox and best friend of Sonic the Hedgehog. Born with a set of two tails and a gifted mind, Tails uses both his ability to fly and his prodigious aptitude for technology to assist Sonic and friends in many tight situations. While originally shy and lacking confidence, Tails has since grown into a very capable ally and has saved the day on his own, making him an invaluable asset in their fights against Dr. Eggman.

Overview

An Orange-Furred Fox Cub with a set of twin tails, used like a helicopter for incredible flying, but for a limited amount of time. His First appearance was Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for the game gear, being Captured by Dr.Robotnik for ransom. He was first made playable in The Genesis Version of Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Ever since, he has been with Sonic in almost every adventure he went on. Tails has Starred in 2 Spin-off titles on the SEGA Game Gear in 1995. According to many sources, Tails Was subjected to bullying and was picked on for having his signature two tails in his youth, before he met Sonic. His Intelligence lets him work with many machines and has a very high IQ.

Personality

Often portrayed as Gentle and Sweet-Natured, Tails is a Skilled Pilot, and has a knack for making gizmos. Tails was Initially timid and lacked courage. After meeting Sonic, he has grown as a hero and even saved a city from a missile. He is Sonic’s best friend and “little bro”, and is often inspired by Sonic’s deeds and speeds. He enjoys going on adventures and accompanying Sonic on their adventures. After their faithful encounter, Tails became more Outgoing and independent.

Relationships

• Sonic and Tails are the best of friends. Sonic inspired Tails to have courage and believe in himself. Since encountering him, they have looked up to him and stood side by side with him, as they have gone on lots of adventures together.
    • Knuckles and Tails has a mostly mutual Friendship, with Tails looking up to Knuckles as another source of inspiration, and Knuckles taking him under his wing. He would never fight Tails, As he comments "Nah, it won't be fun; You would Bruise like a peach"
    • Along with Sonic, Tails Despises Eggman, being bitter Mechanical Mastermind Rivals. This can be shown heavily in Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Lost World for Console.

Apperances and Cameos

[W.I.P, Content added Soon]

Trivia

• His Name is a pun on “Miles per Hour”. 
    • He was Rated the third-most-popular Character in the franchise, behind Sonic And Shadow in the 2009 official Sega poll. 
    • His Character Concept was derived from a kitsune, an Animal in Japanese Folklore.
    • He was originally going to have brown fur (Seen In AOSTH), but ended up with Yellow Fur in the genesis era, later to be redesigned to have Blue eyes and orange fur.

Quotes

• "I've changed a lot since I started hanging out with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself!”
    • “As Long As i’m around, you’ll always have a wingman!”

Reviews

• No reviews.

Sonic News

• No news.
    This page is for discussion surrounding the development of this information page only.
    Please visit the Forums for general discussion on this topic.

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.