Awoo.

Sonic Channel Calendar January 2023: Musician Shadow & Infinite

Sonictrainer
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Sonic Channel Calendar January 2023: Musician Shadow & Infinite at some point.

Dreadknux
This post was recognized by Dreadknux!

Sonictrainer was awarded the badge 'Sonic News Tipster' and 10 points.

52591027266_039a097a01_k.jpg

Ladies & Gentlemen, let me make an attempt to explain what's going here:

• each month we'll get 2 characters in different outfits and situations
  • there is a connecting story for each month, although I'm wait for someone to officially translate it
  • I don't know if there will be a regular PC & Mobile Wallpapers, because the pictures are being released as PDFs
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Sounds interesting! I notice that (according to machine translation) the series is titled ‘Isekai Ogiri’… wonder what the overarching story thread will be for this series.

Here’s a link to the Sonic Channel page about this:

http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/special/ohgiri/20221228_003113/

Usually the website updates it’s calendar section with the artwork but I guess that’s coming later this week.

Essentially entertaining the question "What if?!".

I love this, but I'd love it even more if they'd commit to this happening in the main world haha.

I forgot to mention that fans can vote one of the characters to featured on the next Calendar on the Twitter Polls

Fans voted on Infinite this round

For February, fans can vote on Metal Sonic or Blaze to appear with Amy for February

(Right now, Blaze is winning)

• 1 month later...

This is so weird I don't even know how to process it. I mean, it's cool, but...for this scenario to happen in an official piece of media, even if just a single promotional picture, is not something I would've predicted in a million years. Kind of funny and odd, but I like it, for the most part. But it feels borderline random, like it's based solely on the aesthetic of these characters rather than their, well, character.

• The topic was featured